Help: How to make logbrowser show day's worth of hits?

Author:technosmurf
Posted:11/1/1999; 8:33:08 PM
Topic:Help: How to make logbrowser show day's worth of hits?

hey everyone!

I have the logbrowser up and running at: http://telematic.berkeley.edu/logbrowser/

If you hover over the "mainresponder" link on the above logbrowser default page, it shows you "all hits coming thru mainResponder.respond in the last hour."

However, I'd like to see the last 24 hour's worth of hits. We have a small site, so I don't expect the list to be overwhelming.

How do I change the scripts so I can get the last 24 hour's worth of hits instead of the last hour's?

The logbrowser.mainResponder page calls the mainResponder.log.browser script. I'm looking through the above script, but I can't find where it finds the value for the time.

Can I get some pointers?

Thx -- tony