Re: Moving Day

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:11/4/1999; 4:26:03 PM
Topic:Moving Day

OTOH, I'm looking at www.scripting.com, and it says that it was last updated at 10:43 am. The pages at test23a.userland.com and news.userland.com show a number of stories that haven't shown up on www.scripting.com yet.

And now it's correct, ten minutes later. So the new question is, did you read my post and change something, or was it "coincidental"?