Re: Moving Day

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/4/1999; 4:27:22 PM
Topic:Moving Day

OTOH, I'm looking at www.scripting.com, and it says that it was last updated at 10:43 am. The pages at test23a.userland.com and news.userland.com show a number of stories that haven't shown up on www.scripting.com yet.

There was a bug here. In adding a finalFilter to mirror the file on the Linux box, I broke the Quadra rendering. It was storing the result in a sub-folder, tucked away from view.

If you hit www.scripting.com again you should see the stuff added after 10AM.

Thanks for the report Dori, I don't watch that page very much, I just assume it's working. But in a transition, you can't take anything for granted.