Re: Qube + Zope? Zope + Frontier?

Author:Scott Burton
Posted:11/8/1999; 10:18:33 AM
Topic:What's so great about the Qube?

Yeah, what happened there? I posted a DG message about porting Frontier over to Linux about a month ago at Your Linux Site and never got an answer.

Just my 2cents, I think porting Frontier to Linux would be a godsend. For one the Mac OS is not stable enough to make a good webserver platform. As far as NT, I have yet to try. But Linux is free, stable and an all around damn good platform for webserving. I can just imagine a Frontier driven site that never goes down and is easy to manitain. Talk about "Nirvana".