Qube + Zope? Zope + Frontier?

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:11/8/1999; 9:05:25 AM
Topic:What's so great about the Qube?

1) How much of a Linux geek do I have to be to put Zope on a Qube?

2) What is the status of the project to connect Frontier to Zope, so I can author/architect in Frontier and serve out of Zope? There was big talk about that back in March, and silence since then. Inquiring minds (planning their long-term development strategies) want to know...

Thanks,

...Ian