Having a blast with Andrew & Luke

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/8/1999; 5:41:27 PM
Topic:Having a blast with Andrew & Luke

I'm having a great time with Andrew Wooldridge and Luke Tymowski doing two new Manila websites. If any of you have a burning desire to work with us on this immediately, post a response. We could probably get a couple more sites going now.

What I'm really looking for are weblog sites that can cover the scripting languages and runtime environments that I don't cover on Scripting News. That's most of them, of course, I basically know Frontier, and that's about it.

I had this flash this weekend, I don't know why it took me so long, but we has the perfect space on Scripting News for sites covering each of the interesting environments. Look down the left edge, I could stack up to 100 links, starting with Perl, JavaScript, AppleScript, Tcl, PHP, Cold Fusion, etc.

Tomorrow I'm going to put up the first of these links, Luke's site.

That's all I'm going to say right now. If you're on the Frontier-users list, you already know what site I'm talking about. ";->"

Things are really coming together now. Lovin it.