Announce: RSS Channel Editor

Author:Jonathan Eisenzopf
Posted:11/10/1999; 9:39:30 AM
Topic:Announce: RSS Channel Editor

I just released an updated version of RSS Maker and renamed it to the RSS Channel Editor. This newest version includes most of the RSS 0.91 channel elements, streamlined news item addition, and the ability to save the RSS file directly to your server.

You can use it online or download the source and use it on your Web site. It's available at:

http://www.motherofperl.com/tools

Let me know if you have any problems or (even better) contributions.

Jonathan.