Re: T. Nelson -- Doesn't understand XML?

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:11/10/1999; 1:59:59 PM
Topic:T. Nelson Critique of Embedded Markup

They certainly have a lot of interesting ideas, and looks like some impressive algorithms. I'm hoping the open source community helps them put it in more accessible form. The part of the project that really interests me is the versioning system. Having a good way to merge separate forks, and so on. Even apart from everything else, that seems like some code that could be used in all sorts of ways.

I'd like to get copies of Ted's famous books, but haven't been able to track them down, other than a few excerpts they posted on the net. Do you happen to know any sources?