interleaving discussion groups on manila sites?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:11/11/1999; 9:04:15 AM
Topic:interleaving discussion groups on manila sites?

Let's say I'm a member of say three manila - based sites. It's kinda a drag, (not too much ) to have to go to each site's discussion forum to read and post messages. It would be great if you could leverage the fact that they are all manila sites to allow a user to "interleave" discussions - so that all the posts are meshed together in one page. Sort of how my.userland.com works with rss stories. That way, a person could read scripting news, oreilly,etc. all at one time. There would need to be some distinguishing icon or someting so you could tell which group you are reading, but I think it would be interesting.