Re: Is Manila available?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:11/20/1999; 11:29:59 AM
Topic:Is Manila available?

We're debating whether we should release next week, considering that it's one of the biggest US holidays next Thursday, and we weren't sure if many people would be able to use it over the holiday.

Please do release it. We hardcore computer geeks need something to do on the 25th, while we stare at the computer screen, watch T.V., and eat our microwave turkey and gravy dinners. :-)

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas