Is Manila available?

Author:Akilesh Rajan
Posted:11/19/1999; 3:43:56 PM
Topic:Is Manila available?

I can't seem to find any definitive answer on this point, so I thought I'd ask here: is or is not Manila available to the public now?

If I purchase a copy of frontier, will I get Manila with it? Can Manila be purchased sans Frontier? If Manila is generally available, how much does it cost?

If Manila isn't generally available, what are the qualifications for getting it anyway, as many weblog authors have evidently done?

Akilesh Rajan shivohum@nobletree.com