Wu-tan Namelizer -- mechanics

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:11/21/1999; 3:27:52 PM
Topic:Wu-tan Namelizer -- mechanics

OK, so I wanted to figure out what was going on. I started with "Jacob Levy", and kept entering the answer as the next input. Eventually it entered an infinite loop over three names: "Bastard, BASTARD Fanatical Killer" goes to "Fat-Assed BeatMaster" which leads to "Drug-Addled Fishlip" which loops back to "Bastard, BASTARD Fanatical Killer"..

Just thought you'd all like to know.. :) Did anyone else observe infinite loops emanating from their RL names?