XML Parser for JAVA

Author:Rakesh Kumar
Posted:11/22/1999; 8:40:48 PM
Topic:XML Parser for JAVA

Hi, I have one query regarding 'XML Parser for JAVA'. I want to use it for my XML Documents and i had downloaded the parser(xml4j) from the IBM site.But i don't know how to make use of it. I tried reading the help but it didn't help. So if you have any idea as to how the parser can be used for parsing the XML Documents then please let me know.If i can get some reference or the site address which can help me out then it will also do. I will be thankful for it. My mail id is Rakesh_Kumar13@Usa.net Rakesh_Kumar13@hotmail.com

Regards Rakesh