IW not the only one doing a redesign

Author:David Valentine
Posted:12/2/1999; 5:11:38 PM
Topic:IW not the only one doing a redesign

Wander off to foodtv to see what's on Iron Chef this week, and got a page not found.

Go to the top level site, and see a redesign with the words "Thank you for your patience while we are working to resolve site speed issues."

Any Guess what www.foodtv.com is running?

http://www.foodtv.com/tvshows/tv-g1/0,2180,,00.html

Figure that companies with 250k solutions would work like the plague to avoid the notion that it has a slow server solution.

I still have not gotten the listing for Iron Chef... oops, here it is, now with abbreviated show titles.

Hate to say it, but somebodies server software needs to go on a diet. This speed makes it seem like two fat ladies cook low cal.