Re: Automatic monitor page re-size html code?

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:12/3/1999; 10:40:04 PM
Topic:Automatic monitor page re-size html code?

Is there html code you can use to automatically re-size your viewing page depending on the viewer's monitor size? For example, if I have a 15" monitor, the template the I see fits properly. If I have a 19" monitor, the template automatically re-sizes to fit the screen size.

You certainly don't want to resize the template based on the screen size (because windows are often smaller than the screen). Do you want to resize the template based on the window size, or resize the window based on the screen size? The former should happen automatically if the template is "stretchy". The latter would require some browser-specific hacks.