Automatic monitor page re-size html code?

Author:Dianne Moscrip
Posted:12/3/1999; 9:37:44 PM
Topic:Automatic monitor page re-size html code?

Is there html code you can use to automatically re-size your viewing page depending on the viewer's monitor size? For example, if I have a 15" monitor, the template the I see fits properly. If I have a 19" monitor, the template automatically re-sizes to fit the screen size.

Is there such html code? Is there some way to do this?