What are the good big syndication sites out there?

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/4/1999; 7:53:44 PM
Topic:What are the good big syndication sites out there?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone's come up with a list of the sites that allow you to enter your syndication information -- I know about My.Userland and about the Weblog Monitor, but other than that, I think that Netscape has one, but that's it.

Is it about time to maintain an authoritative source on this?

(After jumping onto the EditThisPage bandwagon today, I quickly banged together my own site, and now want to see what my syndication options are!)

Thanks....