Re: We usually relaunch Frontier at around 25K

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/6/1999; 4:42:03 AM
Topic:We usually relaunch Frontier at around 25K

As I'm sure you must know we ship the source to almost everything, so someone could have modified the agent script that puts up that msg. In the "stock" version of agents.statusMessage the counter is reset every time you launch. But the message on your screen clearly is a modification to agents.statusMessage, not the original, so I can't tell you how it behaves.