manilaRPC

Author:David Theige
Posted:12/6/1999; 7:58:04 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

For the last couple of weeks Andre Radke has been working on a complete XML-RPC interface for Manila. The process is familiar. A table of glue scripts. A DocServer library. Sample scripts.

Go, baby, go!! From Edit This Page:

..We're onto it here. We know how to make the web grow. Dumb web hosting -- goodbye. Soon web writing takes the turn for The Rest of Us. Then watch out. It'll be big.

No kidding. (I've said it before, but)I want in on the IPO.