A proposal for XML calendars

Author:Dan Lyke
Posted:12/18/1999; 9:39:05 AM
Topic:A proposal for XML calendars

In the spirit of "syndicate everything!" I've written a proposal for XML calendars. I'll try to whip together some data scrapers to give us some source material and perhaps an aggregate viewing CGI script today, but I'm primarily interested in feedback from people who are a little more ensconced in the XML lore about what I'm doing that could work better with others.

(Hoping that people are reading on a nearly holiday weekend)