Re: Can I copy your pages and then charge people to see them?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/18/1999; 12:48:20 PM
Topic:Can I copy your pages and then charge people to see them?

I remember something about locks only being for honest people.

Copyright works because most people are honest. Companies that go into business based on copyright misappropriation are going to get sued out of business. Anyone who funds such a company ought to have a mind examination. They need serious help.

Also, good fences make good neighbors.