Another small bug in My.Userland XML renderer

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/20/1999; 12:44:46 PM
Topic:Another small bug in My.Userland XML renderer

There's another small problem in the My.Userland XML renderer -- if you have a link with another tag embedded in it, it won't render the link in the resulting table rendering.

Here's an example:

this is a link with italics tags embedded in it

If I had that on my home page, my My.Userland channel wouldn't include the link.

(Check out my home page today, where there's an example of this; then check out my channel on My.Userland, where the link is not rendered.)

/jason