Searching Manila Sites

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:12/29/1999; 1:38:55 PM
Topic:Searching Manila Sites

Hi there,

I am sure this has already been discussed, but I couldn´t work this out so I have to ask for advice:

How do I activate the Frontier search engine for my Manila Site?

In userland.com I find something that tells me to look into htmlInterfaces.root for information on how to make a search page but that seems to predate Frontier 6.

I assume that Manila has some sort of indexing, or am I wrong and that needs to be provided externally?

Any hints would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Oliver.