Disappearing stories problem

Author:David Theige
Posted:1/1/2000; 9:50:49 AM
Topic:Disappearing stories problem

Happy New Year!

I wouldn't have bothered you with this report today, but you mentioned a similar report on Scripting News.

Dave, I just saw the "disappearing stories problem" for the first time. I flipped my homepage on Carpe Diem a couple of hours ago, made an update or two and viewed the results in my browser. A few minutes ago, I noticed that Carpe Diem wasn't listed on the Updates page, and when I went to my site the homepage was back on December 31. I manually restored my update. Hmmm..