Had to re-login to discuss.userland.com

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:1/1/2000; 10:01:10 PM
Topic:Had to re-login to discuss.userland.com

I wonder if this is a Y2K problem. I'm an active member and have posted many times to the discussion groups (just yesterday, in fact), participated in surveys etc. Yet just now trying to vote on Jeff Cheney's survey, it asked me to re-login to userland.com. Did my cookies expire because of Y2K?