Re: Rant

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/6/2000; 8:00:17 AM
Topic:HTML Renderer in the MacOS

I see it the same way as you do. If Linux had a mind it would be fixing this problem. They're being routed around and there is awareness of it. Whatever. If I have to choose between an Apple Web and a Microsoft Web it's a no-brainer. At least MS has the DOJ on its back to restrain them, there are no restraints on Apple. Watch out for a lock-in orgy in MacLand. I couldn't believe the people in the audience were applauding Jobs. Hmmmm.