Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:1/7/2000; 2:18:12 PM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

Do you know anyone at FatBrain.Com?

Not really. I did contact them about getting books listed in their catalogue. And someone responded.

I've a friend who writes travel books. I gave her a Manila site as a Christmas present. Amazon was the only shop listing her books. So I pointed to them for the time being, and asked fatbrain to list her books etc.

They responded so now I just have to collect all the info and submit it to fatbrain.

Fatbrain is small enough, I think, that they might be willing to do something. They just need more eyeballs to fill in the reviews etc. And help them expand past technical books.