WikiWikiWeb, you guys have to see this

Author:Dino Morelli
Posted:1/7/2000; 8:09:53 PM
Topic:WikiWikiWeb, you guys have to see this

I just stumbled onto this WikiWikiWeb thing: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

"Wiki is a composition system; it's a news server; it's a repository; it's a mail system. Really, we don't know quite what it is, but it's a fun way of communicating asynchronously across the network."

I thought people here might be quite interested in this even though it appears to be hacked together out of raw Unix tools doing cgi stuff. The heart of it is EditThisPage behavior.

It's ambitious and appears to be doing what it set out to do. I already edited some of their pages with information I saw that needed changing with regard to Interactive Fiction and computer games.