Re: Fighting Back for the Mac™

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:1/10/2000; 9:11:29 AM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

Did I say that you shouldn´t make the best of it? Manila is as good as HTML lets you be, however, were it not restrained by HTML, it would be even better. That is why you want to go MSIE, isn´t it? Because DHTML is just a little bit better than vanilla HTML.

I see we are all tiring a little bit of this discussion, so why don´t we let go and get on with making ETP, Manila, the Web and the Mac and Windows a little more people-friendly? At the dawn of a new millenium *duck*... :-)

Cheers,

Oliver.