Little icon buttons?

Author:Michael C. Blasco
Posted:1/14/2000; 4:53:56 PM
Topic:Little icon buttons?

Ok, I seem to remember a bunch of those little icon buttons that were loaded into Frontier at one point. You know, those little icons that has a smilie button for :-), and a little envelope for mail-to links.

Was I dreaming? Are those still in Frontier, or do I need a pointer to the original site to download them again. I know, but I searched under all the terms I could think of, and didn't find any reference to them.

TIA...