Bookmarks Error

Author:Jeff Shelton
Posted:1/17/2000; 8:14:45 AM
Topic:Bookmarks Error

Whenever I pull up Scripting News for the first time in IE5, or in a new window, my "Bookmarks" show up just fine. But whenever I click on a link, then come back to SN, I get an error that reads,

A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 1
Error: Syntax Error

If I say that I want to debug the error, it shows me an HTML message associated with "getMyBookmarks.js" that reads, in part,

Sorry! There was an error: There is no folder or object database named "getmybookmarks.js" in the folder "D:\Guest Databases\www\".

No real problem, other than it gets irritating to click the "No" button everytime I return to the SN page.

Is this something unique in my setup, or are others experiencing the same thing? Is there anything I can do to make this go away?