Re: scriptingNews outline for 1/18/00

Author:Keola Donaghy

Dave, is there any reason why an HTML chat room couldn't be realized using MR? Its something I've been thinking about for a while, but haven't had time to look into.

You can't do Hawaiian characters in Java, so I've been thinking about another way to do this. I tried Interaction many years ago and it worked well. Just thought it would make an interesting Frontier project.

Aloha,

keola