RE: XML-RPC to Jabber interface...

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:1/18/2000; 10:00:57 AM
Topic:Food for thought RE: messaging system...

Well, the Jabber protocol IS an XML stream (from the Jabber FAQ), so I don't imagine it would be TOO difficult. I was subscribed to their dev-list, etc. about a year ago; I haven't been that involved since then. Docs are always tough for an OSS project to get done; nobody likes doing it! If I can find anything, I'll let you know...