Re: Ann: FrontierChat 01.a

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:1/20/2000; 10:19:34 AM
Topic:Ann: FrontierChat 01.a

pretty simple, charming, and (important) fast and fun!

Despite this, I'd prefer to use my Yahoo! Messenger tool for chatting/conferencing: cleaner composer interface, faster responses, support for offline chat, voice chat, file exchange, blocking, looking at someone's profile, etc.

Can we get a macro that returns the UIDs of the people now logged it to the site or to the hosting server? You could conceivably launch those folks as a group, upon request, into a one-time chat room on a service like talkcity.com or ICQ depending on member prefs.