Re: preview.octopus.com

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:1/25/2000; 11:42:05 AM
Topic:preview.octopus.com

Ooh wee, mr noodlebox was quite fun.

Who else here has been to the Tufte lecture? One of my favorite parts was the video footage of the graphical representation of music. I think there was a Chopin clip -- it blew me away. To actually see the parallel melodies depicted in real time made enhanced the ability to focus my hearing.

Now that would be a great Flash/SVG application in conjunction with streaming audio or your MP3 player!