Re: Linux progress?

Author:Brett Bourne
Posted:1/27/2000; 7:47:00 AM
Topic:Linux progress?

Thanks, David

I will be following close on Brent's heels (I guess) as I will be building my own Linux system (on a Dell) to demo Frontier/Manila (via WINE, pending an alternative) as well as the ArsDigita ACS system, in the next couple of weeks

perhaps I will document my experience as well, on my editthispage.com site, until I can cajole my company to get me a commercial Frontier license (we are reluctant to invest in NT)

Brett