Corel Draw, PhotoPaint: Extraordinary Apple Events Support

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:2/4/2000; 11:23:39 AM
Topic:Corel Draw, PhotoPaint: Extraordinary Apple Events Support

Ever been looking for a graphics tools suite with integrated bitmap and vector graphics with *extraordinary* Apple Events support?

Have a look at Corel PhotoPaint and Corel Draw: http://www.corel.com/draw8mac_le/

It's free, but you need a good net connection, the download is > 50MB.

I just discovered it, didn't test it yet, but as far as I can see the scripting support is far better than FreeHand or PhotoShop (even with PhotoScripter). We are going to bring some "real time built bitmaps" onto the web soon, this is going to be fun.

Best regards,
Christoph