[Announce] XML-RPC for COM Client v1

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:2/10/2000; 12:09:34 PM
Topic:[Announce] XML-RPC for COM Client v1

[I'm posting this here since I can't get to the "xml-rpc" site right now.]

We're glad to finally announce that the first public version of an XML-RPC implementation for Microsoft's COM architecture is now available. This is a client only, the server will be forthcoming.

It can be found at

http://www.compass.net/devresources/xmlrpc/

and

http://redmonk.editthispage.com/xmlrpccom/

Comments and suggestions can be directed to me, steve.ivy@compass.net, technical questions or bug reports can be sent to Joe Massey at joe.massey@compass.net, and cc'd to me, please.

Documentation is sparse for the moment, but is found on both sites from the home page.

I'm sorry it's taken so long, I hope the wait will be worthwhile!

--Steve Ivy, Joe Massey