Re: Merging In General

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/8/2000; 11:34:23 AM
Topic:Merging Stories

Yes! That's a great idea.

Something else - I have an idea for an ETP site. But I dont want to do it alone. It would be nice if there was a way to solicit help or form a group sort of before the site is created.

In terms of webapps helping - yes, where do we start ? I could create stories to review, or point to good resources, or pretty much anything related to this.