Re: Merging In General

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/8/2000; 3:10:55 PM
Topic:Merging Stories

In terms of webapps helping - yes, where do we start ? I could create stories to review, or point to good resources, or pretty much anything related to this.

Just a list of the ones you think are notable, with a one sentence explanation of why. Perhaps screen shots of stuff you can do, for people who are too busy to go through all the logging in and setup. And reviews! What makes a Web App good or not so good? How do the various Web Apps compare? No one is convering this space well yet. Or are they? That's another angle, what pubs are looking at Web Apps?

About proposals for new cooperative sites, post a message here and I'll point to it from SN.