Re: msnbc article

Author:Will Cate
Posted:3/9/2000; 11:02:47 AM
Topic:msnbc article

Ah! An insider. I downloaded the latest Mozilla build for Macintosh a couple of days ago. It decompressed to something like 17,000 separate files, and crashed very politely with a Type 2 error upon first launch. I haven't tried it again, but only because I was in the middle several other things, and haven't gone back to it. (Blue G3 w/ MacOS 8.6)

I'd love to see Netscape come back to life with the best-browser-ever, but the average net newbie nowadays thinks MSIE is the only browser. Gonna be verrrry hard to market against that perception (*sigh*).

But best of luck, from a faithful Netscape 4.72 user....