Re: Sun Server?

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:3/9/2000; 7:45:31 PM
Topic:Sun Server?

You're right. I didn't mean to imply that Tomcat belonged to Sun. Thank goodness that's not true. But it will be the reference implementation of servlets. Which is kinda cool :)

Would it simply be a group of class files to drop into Tomcat and whamo? Let me know how it goes. ksm@phillynews.com. I would gladdly play with the code with ya. Don't have time to actually start it myself.

I shoulda titled this thread different...