cross-subscription services

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/10/2000; 11:54:55 AM
Topic:cross-subscription services

I wanna have that weblogs.com "favorites" panel to show up on my site as well. I wish I could - sorta like syndication but for "services" - be able to specify in my ETP template a location to allow for this. Meaning "if you subscribe to weblogs.com, and you come to my site, you will see your 'favorites' panel there too."

I could imagine a flurry of cross-promotional efforts if this capability were added. It's like syndication, but not "newsy"