Re: Collaborative filtering for my.userland.com?

Author:James Spahr
Posted:3/16/2000; 3:04:26 PM
Topic:Collaborative filtering for my.userland.com?

We are working on taking the flow from my.userland.com and filtering it for personal news delivery. We are about half way on the filtering and personalization and are beginning on the UI.

I'll post an announcement here when we are ready for testing.