Re: IBM and Frontier from a Previous Insider

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/18/2000; 9:19:10 AM
Topic:IBM and Frontier from a Previous Insider

Don't worry my company screws up too. And we're much smaller than IBM. Sometimes we make good decisions and then forget that we did, and do the stupid thing instead. Happens all the time. That's the way it works. You learn more from your mistakes than anything.