Re: Request for help: frontier-side xul.

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/19/2000; 5:10:46 PM
Topic:Request for help: frontier-side xul.

Dont know if you picked up on this, but Anthem can do rich HTML posting like Manila-Express - and this is just my side project. If I had like a day or two of real time, I could really get a nice alternative manila UI right now in XUL. Imagine sometime in the not-too-distant future having a frontier desktop :)

The xml-ization for macbird sounds cool!