Sharing #membershipGroup betwenn Manila sites

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:3/21/2000; 4:54:09 AM
Topic:Sharing #membershipGroup betwenn Manila sites

For a special purpose, I want to share one #membershipGroup between 3 Manila websites. People should be able to browse these different websites with the same accounts.

What I tried was to paste the address of a "real" #membershipgroup table into the two other site's membershipgroup, but Frontier complained not to be able to find a *subtable* called '#membershipGroup'. Is there any way, trivial or nontrivial, to do this without modifying mainResponder?

Best regards, and TIA for any input Christoph