Resetting the top100 and pageReads counters

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:3/21/2000; 9:59:35 AM
Topic:Resetting the top100 and pageReads counters

Hi Dave,

what is the policy of resetting the counters at ETP.com?

New sites never stand a chance to advance even if they are high traffic, because the counter keeps counting from Feb. 28th. Are you going to reset every month? It would also be quite interesting to see the number of recent reads, maybe in brackets behind the total number. It would also be nice to see how many places I made good/lost since yesterday. Also a hitlist with mostReadYesterday would be cool to see where the hot topics are...

I think this would make the hitlists a more usable tool for those who are looking for trends or hot infos.

How about it?

Cheers,

Oliver.