Re: A call for universal registration.

Author:Dave Winer

Yes, it's not so easy, it's not just a "feature" -- if we merged all the membership groups into one, then hosting a site at UserLand would have less meaning. When the time is right, if called upon to do it, we may well try to become an infomediary. My friend Fred Davis at Lumeria has some ideas on this. I will send Fred a pointer to this message, perhaps he will read this thread and help us understand what he might be able to do for us here.