Editthispage and Weblogs redirector javascript

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/24/2000; 1:15:34 PM
Topic:Editthispage and Weblogs redirector javascript

http://webapps.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$54

I mentioned something like this a while back. I'd love to see how something like this might get into manila somewhere.

It's sorta like aol "keywords" - you just type the name of the site you want (say "webapps" for webapps.editthispage.com) and it redirects you to there.

Qualifies for my "stupid javascript trick" of the day.